Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008.

Well, just got back from a prolonged vacation in Maryland. Oh well, it was a good vacation. Spent a lot of time playing guitar. I never have that much time to play guitar, so it was nice. The ride home wasn't that bad. I wish we took that train...It's so funny because on the way to Maryland, all I could think about was You, and on the way back home, all I could think about was You. Very, very, very funny stuff. I tried not to make the ride home as painful and nostalgic as the train ride, but that was a fail. What is it with me and transportation? I guess I can't ride any mode of transportation without having that stupid nostalgic feeling. I hate it, but somehow it gives me that sense of hope I was talking about in my last post. Yeah, that's what it is. (:

I follow trends too much. So, last post of 2008. What I loved, and what I hated...
Here it goes...

2008
Overall, this year I've learned so much. I don't think that I've ever had such a rewarding year of my life until now. This year started off at a low, low, low spot, and I think that it's going out on a high note. And I couldn't be happier.
Just a few pieces of advice/things that need to be said...
-I fall for people way too easily.
-Dogs really are man's best friend.
-I treat music video premieres/single premieres/CD releases like their holy days.
-The Internet is truly an amazing thing.
-I get my hopes up too quickly.
-I'm obessesed with some kind of food every month.
-I want to be a Pin-Up girl.
-Insomnia was added to depression.
-My best friends are like my sisters. I can tell them anything and everything, and they'll always have my back.<3
-I got a little more loud this year.
-Doctors really do help.
-One's confidence comes from the combination of positive and negative feedback they receive.
-Long distance friendships are the best. Love you, Jem.
-I've discovered my talent for painting. Especially portraits.
-I love being a nerd.
-I changed my type of pointe shoes three times this year.
-The thought of having hair other places besides your head and eyebrows disgusts me.
-Vinyl kicks ass.
-I treat my music collection like they're babies.
-Sitting in the same room where something amazing happened easily brings tears to my eyes.
-I talk to my stomach.
-I've discovered what love is. And it's so beautiful.
-Love isn't measured by how much you show it.
-Feeling pain is better than feeling loss.
-Twilight was definitely better as a book.
-I now have a different outlook on sex.
-I think way too much.
-Silence scares me.
-Time doesn't always heal.
-Money doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
-Girls, you know that boy that you know you will always have a crush on? Never give up on him.
-Periods suck...and commas rule. (;
-Everyone hates over-punctuation.
-Age is just a number.
-Wondering if someone loves you back is much better than knowing that they don't.
-I've perfected my british accent. I think it's very convincing.
-I've learned to not follow whatever my friends do.
-Like small children, sometimes boys need things repeated to them.
-When I try to not to make what I have to say come out the wrong way, it does.
-I tend to exagerrate...everything.
-Whenever I pass by a security camera in the mall or at a store, I've gotten into the habit of flashing up a hippie peace sign. (:
-Pay attention to the shy and quiet people, they'll surprise you.
-The Jonas Brothers seriously annoyed the crap out of me this year.
-Sometimes crying doesn't get you what you want.
-I think I have more friends online than I do in real life...
-I'm finally admitting that I'm a crier. I cry at almost everything.
-But I can most definitely laugh at almost everything too.
-I finally bought some Sensual Amber.
-I'm trying to be overtalented.
-My dad finally agrees on some of my taste in music, and I agree on some of his.
-Just seeing/hearing certain names just makes me smile.
-I've been left home alone too many times this year, but I love it because I dance on the tables and turn the music up as loud as I want.
-There is never enough makeup in the world to cover up how ugly you feel.
-Draining a bruised nail actually doesn't hurt.
-The stage is my home.
-YouTube has seriously made this year amazing.
-You have no idea how many times I want to write down Their names, but I still refuse to.
-Picnik.com is addicting.
-Hot tea and the Beatles calm me down instantly.
-K.C. is my favorite dancer. And I have to have everything she has.
-I've come to the conclusion that scene kids are fucking stupid.
-Beagles have become my favorite dog breed.
-Blogging makes everybody happy.
Wow, I still feel like there's more to say, but I think that's all you guys could handle. Just think about it...I lived all of that ↑ plus so much more. (:
I hope everyone had a memorable year, I know I did. Happy New Year, everyone! See you all in 2009!!
REINVENT LOVE.
<3bria

3 comments:

JemAnachronism™ said...

Bria, I cried when I read the part that said my name. I love you sooo much. :D<3

Moderação From UK Oficial ® said...

Hello, all right?
we are in Brazil ..
we are here to disclose the site of the Brazilian style FROMUK inspired by the style of young British Scene Kids, says it all about style. contains discussions etc ...
and its presence there would be an honor!

sorry for the inconvenience.

Moderation FROMUK style kiss! =D
visit the site and comment:
www.fromukoficial.com

lucyinthesky said...

:D Awwh, I still haven't perfected any accent.
Be happy in 2009 <3