Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, folks.

Let me start off saying, Merry Christmas to you Christians out there! Oh, and a continued Happy Hannukah to those Jews. Kwanza is tomorrow right? I don't know, but Happy Holidays everyone!

For Christmas, I just got two CDs: "...Live In Chicago" by Panic at The Disco (which I asked for the Special Edition, but they didn't get it in time) and the legendary "Abbey Road" by The Beatles (a classic that I still didn't have until today). I've been listening to "Abbey Road" all day long, I'm waiting until later tonight to start watching "...Live In Chicago". You know me...I've also been trying to play a few Beatles and Bob Dylan songs on my wonderful acoustic guitar that my parents kindly brought to Maryland for me. I found the tabs for "I Want You (She's So Heavy)", and I'm working on it. My dad introduced me to this song called "I'm Easy" by Keith Carradine. I love it. My dad has always had a good taste in music. He even played it for me on my guitar. He attempted a Bob Dylan song, but I just laughed at him and told him to stop. I'm still really mad that I didn't get a cell phone. I'm probably just going to BEG my grandmother who's been offering to get me a phone for the past few months. My parents always stop her though, but it's my Christmas present that I wanted. I hope I'm not sounding spoiled when I say that...

This week has been very interesting. All of Monday, all I could think about was You. The train ride was pure torture because You were on my mind. If that train ride wasn't enough, I waited for your reply via Internet. Oh goodness, it was terrible. I just gave up. And then Youuuuu came into my life. Wow, that shook things up a bit. Actually it changed a lot of things. I'm having a lot of fun talking to You. And I love it. I only have one concern: I think I want something different than You do, but I still want to be with you. I really don't think our personalities pair up perfectly, but You're just so damn good at making me smile. You're confusing sometimes, oh so confusing. But I like I said, I love it. I love the feeling that You give me, even if it means that I have to change my panties...you didn't hear that. But I honestly hope things work out between us because I really do like You, even though I shouldn't. The only thing that I hate that You do is that You make me feel so stupid sometimes. Gah, so stupid...and I know that I shouldn't be feeling like this towards You, but I do. And I must honestly say that I'll be crushed if nothing happens...gosh, this is getting crazy...
But I like it. (;


Gahh!! Girl, you've given me a whole other reason to look up to you. You're truly one of my role models in life, dance, and love. I can tell that you're very happy with life and with him. I swear, you guys are going to get married. Merry Christmas, lovers!!<333

I'll probably still be playing guitar all day, but don't be afraid to bother me!!
Happy Holidays again!! <333>

No comments: