Thursday, January 22, 2009

11:10

You know that feeling when everything is just falling into place, and life just seems like it's perfect?
When the world is treating you fairly, you just can't help but smile. I think I'm smiling to big, but I think I'm just making up for the rest of you out there that need smiles.
I still can't believe this is happening to me, but I think this is karma. Pure and all-good karma. I am so happy. I just can't wait for everything to be...dare I say? Perfect?

Have you ever wondered how bad your life would be if you had never met certain people and how amazing your life would be if you had never met the others? I think about that too often. I am so thankful for all the friends and people that I've gotten to know lately. You all know who you are. Thank you.
Then there are the others that I wouldn't mind living without...you don't know who you are.

This weekend is going to be beast!! I am so excited.
And if you didn't know, museum members get 50% off admission to the show!!

Hanging with Maria, Courtney, and Maria's new puppy, Kona, tomorrow!! It's going to fantastic.
PEANUT BUTTER OREOS=tradition.
See you all this weekend!!

11:11,
xo bria

1 comment:

Ezzie said...

I wrote 53486413216547687 blogs about feeling this way.

I am happy for you.

And Karma is a bitch but in a good way
:L