Tuesday, January 06, 2009

bllt > schl


I loved this performance, Festival In The Park. Great crowd, nice weather, interesting people, great stage. It was my first performance outside, and it definitely was a great experience. I can't wait to do it again this year!! PS, I'm the one with the sexy leg in the air and lying on her back. (;

So today was back in school, and we're starting to review for our midtern exams. I hate exams. Actually, I just hate school in general. A couple of my friends were talking about being home schooled next year, and I really want to be homeschooled. School is just so stressful and being homeschooled just seems so much easier. Also, you have more time on your hands to do what you want to do, and that sounds splendid. But the teachers are really piling on the homework and all the reviews. I'll be busy all this week and next week, but I'll try to fit in a couple of blogs here and there to try to update you guys. Definitely posting a blog on Saturday though. More people will be at rehearsal, so we'll be able to learn more of the dances planned for the museum performance.

I think I'll just list the rest of the things I want to say...
-my mom failed at getting me an appointment for physical therapy, so I missed Twilight Club
-when I watch that girl dance, it makes me want to shoot myself, make that those two girls
-give a group of boys a few instruments and auto tune=FUN
-I'm going back to my terrible eating habits
-YES! THAT'S THE ANSWER!!
-I'm falling back in love with reading
-And I'm falling back in love with You
-Vwls r vrrtd

No comments: