Sunday, January 25, 2009

I hate myself enough to love you.

Those weathermen were right:
Great weather is always followed by bad weather.

I just didn't expect it to come this soon. Yesterday was just so great for me, and then today was just a total EPIC FAIL! I just think that I have a lot of days to make up for being so happy all the time with a completely (well, not completely) bad day...

Today was the Washington Ballet audition. So I woke up at 6:15 to take a shower because I had to meet Courtney and Maria at the Blockbuster by my house. I woke up with a swollen eye due to the crazy makeup that I had to wear yesterday! This happens almost every time! Hopefully when I do this for a living my eyes will get used to the chemical crap the makeup is made of. So I brought a huge ice bag on the trip. So I was already cranky from an early morning, DMS, and a swollen eye.

Then we go to meet up with Courtney's aunt and uncle, so I start changing for the audition...
AND I FREAKING FORGOT A LEOTARD!
How the hell do I forget a leotard for a ballet audition? The problem is I seriously thought I had one in my ballet bag (which was a jungle until I cleaned it out about 10 minutes ago). I felt terrible because Mama Hood and her sister ran around town looking for places that could possibly have a leotard for me. And of course, everything just has to be closed on Sundays!! Geez, how convenient! So I still registered and everything just in case I got lucky. I even had to ask some random girls if they had a leotard. I felt so terrible!! (Oh, and I still kinda felt like crap.) But I had to return my number back to the registration table and get my money back. I never thought I was this stupid.

At least I got out to eat my feelings at a great Tex-Mex restaraunt across the street and get "dessert" at Starbucks. Just to let you know, there are like 10 Starbucks every 3 blocks. It's fantastic! Courtney's aunt and uncle are so sweet, and they're puppy and kitties are just precious. I'll be going back up there this weekend.
And this time, I'll be bringing about 10 different leotards with me just in case I forget one.

The only thing that didn't make my day completely terrible is what I found out today...I don't want to screw this up, so I won't say too much...but all I can say is that: Yes, it is about that guy that I really like.

Love&Hate,
xobria

No comments: