Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OBAMA-NATION.

Domination.
Creation.
Salvation.

President Obama.
That sounds splendid.

Yesterday was a nice day for me. Just laid around all day doing nothing until I had to get ready for dance. Then dance class was interesting. There were only 3 guys at partnering which wasn't very fun, but we adapted. My pointe shoes are now dead, which is not good at all because I need them for Sunday's audition (for Washington Ballet). I don't know what I'm going to do. I could always Jet Glue them. Let me tell you, Jet Glue is magical. And so is 2nd skin. I practically owe my life to both of those products.

Today seemed promising with the wonderful inauguration and such. I got my new schedule and recommendation form. Thank goodness I was recommended for College Bound English. I seriously don't think I could last in AP. I was already struggling with Pre-AP this year. This year has definitely been really tough on me. Reality check? I think so...

Here's my latest video I'd like to share with you, kids. It's the solo I've been ranting about for the past two weeks or so. I'm very proud of it and totally stoked to perform it this weekend!! See you there!!

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." --Barack Obama

PS/Edit: I finished Survivor on the trip up to Richmond on Sunday. It was a fantastic book, very entertaining. My dad thought it would be morbid for me to read...It most certainly wasn't. Very good book. -puts check next to Survivor-
I've started Snuff, and it's very very very very very explicit. I have a feeling it wasn't meant for my audience...

No comments: