Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bad memory.

How could I forget? I thought I told you guys, but I didn't...
I found out my results for my most recent auditions, and I've known since Sunday. I have no idea why I haven't posted something about it yet. Anyways, here it is...
I got into North Carolina Dance Theatre.
And I got accepted in the ABT program in Austin, Texas. It's not New York, but at least I got accepted.
I apologize for my terrible memory...

I'm mailing my scholarship application tomorrow, which means I need to finish my essay tonight. I had written a complete essay last night, but my mother proof-read it and didn't think it was worded correctly. Curse my awful English skills...So, I must polish that up a bit, and I think I'm changing my 2nd dance one last time. I think I'm going to dance to "Northern Downpour". It was my original song, but I kept changing it. I always think that I should go with my gut feeling, so I must dance to my first song choice.
I marked through my Le Corsaire variation tonight with Pedro, and he chose a very good version of the music because it's quite slow and a lot more music to take up. I will be working on that for the next two weeks, and I'll make sure to record it and get it on my YouTube soon enough!

So, after I found out that You didn't feel the same way about me, I didn't care as much anymore. Sure, I'm practically in love with You, but I still can't change the fact that You just don't like me that way. And yes, it hurts a little knowing that I was happy for practically no reason, but still You're still all the effort. Let's just say I won't be trying as hard, and I'll wait as long as I'll have to even if that means a whole other year...

Tonight, I finished reading Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and I absolutely loved it. I loved the writing style and the ending was just brilliant. I haven't officially started reading The Catcher in the Rye yet, but I sure will tomorrow!!

Finally, I have some wonderful music to share with you...My dear friend, Mary Cameron, has an extraordinay taste in music. I just want to steal her iPod. One song that stuck out in particular was this one:

Probably my song of the night.

What's on my mind?
-I hate Criss Angel.
-Why am I feeling so tired so early in the evening?
-You are my superhero.
-For some reason, I feel like tomorrow is going to be amazing.
-Friday the 13?
-Valentine's Day; my valentine might have ditched me to think about his ex-girlfriend.
-I love flavored cream cheese.
-I actually didn't have to pee when I started washing the dishes today!!

reinvent love,
xobria

1 comment:

maura said...

I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye right now. It's such a good book. :]