Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FAT TUESDAY.

This be the blue goo that I use to relieve my strange shin problems lately. I don't know...some tendon in my shin has been bothering me for the past few weeks or so. I thought it would go away, but I guess not. I'm being very careful about it, making sure to stretch it out and put some of this burning blue goo on it. It works wonders.

I think I finally convinced my mother on letting me go to a chiropractor!! I'm really happy; I feel like I really need this. My piano teacher's husband is a chiropractor, so she hooked us up with all his info to make it especially easier for us.

So, today if Fat Tuesday, or more commonly known as Mardi Gras. I totally forgot it was Mardi Gras until I got to school seeing everyone with Mardi Gras beads around their necks and such...but I think I took the whole Fat thing to a different level. I ate so much food today, I seriously don't want to let that happen to me ever again. That was just terrible...Courtney and I went to Mac and Bob's to share an order of chessy fries. Then, we started walking towards Starbucks, but that was waywayway too far and waywayway too cold outside to keep walking. So, we ended up just turning around and going to M.M. Coffee which is almost as good. We split a Raspberry Milkshake which as absolutely delicious, but still I feel huge. No dinner for me!! I had just way too much tonight.
And, for this Easter season, I'm giving up sweets and possibly soda. Starting tomorrow, no more sweets. Goodbye ice cream, goodbye cheesecake, goodbye cupcakes!!

But just to make it worse than feeling as heavy as a couple of elephants, I had to run my variation tonight!! It wasn't too terrible, but I still didn't feel like it was very good. I really think it had to do with the fact that I just ate too much before class tonight. It totally correlates. But tomorrow, I'm going into the studio to practice my contemporary piece, and thanks to my mother, she didn't change the name of my dance on my application so I'm going to have to do it to "Never Think". Remember when I said that "Northern Downpour" was my original choice, I changed the title of my dance to "The One Who Never Yawns", but I never found white-out to give to my mother in time for her to change it to get it mailed in on time. And I had written "Never Think" on it, and I'm afraid the judges are going to ask about that, so I'm just going to have to go with R. Patz this time. I still love that song, so it shouldn't be too difficult to deal with.

This blue goo burns,
xobria

1 comment:

Anck said...

I've been fighting against my weight since I was a child, but I see you are determinated, you will be successfull in your journey. Anyway, a milkshake can save a day! Good for soul... Kisses