Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I think I'm happy...

Something quite unexpected happened today...






but I'm loving it.

I'm not quite sure how to feel. If this is good or if this is bad...If I should care more, or if I should care less. I'm so confused...But my instinct is telling me that I should be veryveryvery happy right now. And honestly, I can't help it. I feel the people getting annoyed with me...or maybe I'm just paranoid. Either way, I still feel really bad. But maybe, it's due to the fact that I've never felt this way before. You people have no clue how much this is fucking up with my head...and again, I absolutely love it.

My deardeardear best friends seemed a little upset tonight about something that I can't quite figure out...I love my best friends.
And lately I've realized how much I love the Killers. Haha, I haven't listened to them in forever. And listening to them recently has really gotten me back into them.

Tonight was killer at dance. That's all there is to say about that...don't wanna sound too cocky. (;

"I'm soaring on endorphins",
xobria

1 comment:

Start Something said...

You can tell me about...stuff if you want, and i can try and understand/sympathise/help! Just u2u me if you ever want to talk =D