Thursday, February 19, 2009

If I only had a brain,

My lovely girls are modeling the tutus we will be wearing as the "Emerald City" in our production of The Wizard of Oz with the Dance Centre of SW VA. And there I am modeling the crown...too bad I had it on the wrong way!! But I'm pretty sure, the girls don't have their costumes on completely correct either.

I learned my dance as the Scarecrow, and I surprisingly enjoy it. I get to bring back a bunch of a la second turns since I'm playing a boy! Back to memories of Nutcracker 2007...hehe. I also get to a couple of splits which always makes me happy because I get to show off. The only problem is that I'm not actually attached to a nifty stand like real scarecrows are; I'm just standing there pretending I'm attached to a nifty stand. So, I'm standing there with my arms dangling like a doll for about 2 minutes before I actually start dancing! I really need to build up some arm muscle for that. The arm workouts we're doing in modern + a few weight lifting exercises, I should be good!

I've been struggling to figure out what to do about You. And I still haven't made up my mind...I thought I came to a decision last night or today. But then you texted me, and we did a little more talking and what do you know...I'm stuck thinking again. You guys should know by know that I think way too much, and I'm going insane!!

Plans with Abby, Courtney, and MC + rehearsals Saturday + working out Sunday= one amazing weekend. Knock on wood.

xobria

No comments: