Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Let's make babies.

I filled out my scholarship audition application today during Biology. We were supposed to be making babies (actually just a lab about genetics), and I was texting away and filling in my application. And I can't believe that to apply for the State Scholarship a 100 word essay is required. This is so...out of the blue! And strange. But I have a feeling that I'm going to need to get used to writing essays for applications...

The two dances I'm doing are the the variation from the Pas de Trois from Le Corsaire and a contemporary dance to Robert Pattinson's song, "Never Think". I'm arranging a time that I can go to the studio for an hour or two to work on my choreography. Courtney and I plan on sharing the two hours on Wednesdays, so that sounds like a good plan to me.

Here's the Le Corsaire Variation (0:00-1:07)--


And then there's Rob Pattinson's song which is absolutely brilliant. I love the guitar, and I love his voice.

Okay, so I officially believe that all talent is bred from Canada. Ever since 7th grade, I said that I either want to live in Europe or Canda because they're both bad ass. And guess what, I'm right. Celine Dion, Michael Bublé, Keltie Colleen, and David Foster are all Canadian!! Purebred brilliance.

I'm dressing up tomorrow because I feel like it, and a special someone had a request.
Dress+leggings+boots+scarf=sexy enough?

I'm feeling good,
xobria

P.S.- On the subject of making babies...Today is my mother's birthday!! We sang her "Happy Birthday" early in the morning, and then again tonight with a lovely chocolate cake. Good thing I don't have an audition coming up this weekend because I wouldn't have eaten a slice of that delicious cake!! It's funny because today is Maria's mom's birthday as well!! I think they should sing "Birthday" by the Beatles...

No comments: