Thursday, February 05, 2009

That's what she said.

I've never felt so much pain in my whole entire life.

...and I've never been more worried in my entire life.
Tonight, I think I pulled something in my calf. My beautiful, beautiful calves. How ironic that today I was bragging about how muscular and amazing my calves are, and now one of them is injured. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that it was my weaker calf.
I was up in releveƩ during adagio and center...and all of a sudden, my calf muscle just contracted into a huge ball in the middle of my calf. The pain was incredible. I'm not lying that it's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.
And I'm so worried because I have an audition next weekend, and I need to start rehearsing for my scholarship audition!! I don't need this right now...
Whenever something bad happens to me, I always stop to think about what I could have done to have this happen to me. Karma. I'm a strong believer. And honestly, I can think of a few things that could have brought me this bad karma...
I have ice on it now, courtesy of my father's ice bag. Thanks, Papa.


On a lighter note, I do believe I have a possible valentine. Even though I will be out of town on Valentine's Day...I think I have someone in mind that I might have a special moment with. This is just so perfect. I have a present idea ready, and I just can't wait to give it to him!! This is going to be a lot of fun!!

Just a few more things to say...
-I'm actually starting to loosen up on you, Smellysir. Which means you need a less harsh nickname...
-Today's Tropical Punch Slushy color was salmon. Yesterday it was period blood.
-I need to dig up my VHS of "Scamper the Penguin" (aka, one of the best movies ever made).
-I love Skandar Keynes
-I ate too many cookies today.
-I sang "Round Here" too many times today.
-I was extremely cold today.
-I smiled too much today.

I love his boobs,
xobria

No comments: