Wednesday, February 25, 2009

this is my life.

I went into the studio today to choreograph my contemporary piece for the scholarship audition on Sunday...and I loved it. Just me and the studio. My feet and that dancefloor. My body and that music. It was just perfect. It needs to be like that more often. I didn't even wear a leotard and tights; just soffe shorts + long sleeved shirt + socks. And I actually wish that I could do the dance like that; in just shorts and socks. Standing in front of that mirror making sure that all my movements are as graceful as I visioned. This is my life. This is what I'll wake up everday wanting and having to do for the rest of my life. And I love it.
The choreography is going great. I'm practically halfway done, and it won't take me as long to create the rest of it. I love what I have so far, and I wish I still had a camera to record it on and post on my YouTube. Maybe I could ask to borrow one...

Will someone please buy me my own studio? I will love you forever.

Finally,
-So far, no sweets is going easy...so far.
-I really need to stop. I don't need this right now...I need to let go of the past and just move on.
-Walking through the parking lot with my sweatpants down to my ankles definitely defines me as a gangster. Don't mess with me.
-I will never find better friends in my whole entire life.
-You don't want me.
-I'm so good at the game.

I love my life,
xobria

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with the Choreography. I'm sure you'll ace it =D
You seem to be an original and awesome Dancer, and I admire that you stick to your dreams. =D
sometimes in life you find something that you just feel will be what you will hopefully do for the rest of your life. Dancing is your passion and Writing is mine =D
I love those pictures too. Very awesome =P

faceless name said...

what are you dancing to?

bria ballerina said...

"Never Think" by Robert Pattinson
(: