Saturday, February 28, 2009

who are you?

Last night, I had too much fun without having real fun at all.
I don't like being ridiculed, and last night was just the worst I've ever felt.
I was feeling good, and at the same time, I wasn't feeling very good at all.
The feeling I had last night was just something that I didn't expect, and I don't think that I ever want to do that again.
Never again...









Rehearsal today was just magnificent. I SERIOUSLY know Poppies now. I can do it without frantically looking over to my alternate which I'm really happy about. Then, I've learned the variation from Spring, Sprang, Sprung. Even though I'm just an understudy, I love the piece. It's so wonderful and beautiful in different ways. I wish I could really do it...but it's really meant for the Seniors.
My variation went well, and I actually got a triple pirouette in there!! My shoes are so freaking dead!! My little feeties hurt so bad, and I don't have new ones for a while. So, for tomorrow I'm just going to have to deal with them...toe tape and jet glue to the rescue!!
And facial masks to the rescue!! Acne is so icky, but I love the tingle of this face mask.
Tomorrow would be the scholarship audition I was telling you all about...and no, I'm still not done with my contemporary dance to "Never Think". Oops...well, here's a secret I have to tell you: last year, I completely improvised my contemporary dance for the audition. All of it. And I still think I did well, but I'm still not sure if I want to improvise tomorrow. I have a lot of good ideas to add in.
And this handsome young man right here is Juan José Ballesta. So hot. I always said that I have a thing for British boys, but now I think it's just foreign boys in general. I don't really care for American boys anymore...I need the ones with the hotter looks and the sexy accents.
Get me a foreign boy,
xobria
P.S. Ben Susak is my favorite dancer all over again. I adore this dance with a passion. I want to do it so bad...

No comments: