Sunday, March 29, 2009

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn

is just to love and be loved in return."



My Moulin Rouge obsession is going too far. I need to return it to the library this week...

However, this obession with crocheting is pretty rad. I don't have to buy expensive muffin caps anymore; I can just make some cute ones of my own!! I wanna make a pretty scarf, but I definitely need to get a new yarn color. This gold color is starting to make me sick!



Speaking of being sick, I still feel awful today. I had to lead the dance rehearsal for the church dancers today. It went well, but since I was a bit under the weather it wasn't cool at all. That's ironic because it was a very beautiful day outside. The only nice day of the week, and I'm ill. I've been wanting to go for a jog, but I'm so dog-gone sick! ):



This video was from yesterday's rehearsal, and it's Junior company + Senior company with Ms. Cambria on the piano. Yes, this is Celebracion. Just a little sneak peak for ya!! It's not as cool because we don't have the big, beautiful skirts, but maybe I'll get a video next week with the skirts. And you even get to hear Pedro's wonderful instruction. Oh, he's wonderful.





Heading over to the doctor's office tomorrow. I need to feel better...
xobria



P.S. Did any of you watch the golf deal today with Tiger Woods? Did you see that last putt of his? Unbelievable! Absolutely incredible...this is what I get from growing up with a golfing daddy.

2 comments:

marcella . said...

yeah, my dad was watching tiger woods too...
he was like changing the channel and i was like hey! and he was like tiger woods is on!

Start Something said...

That's a pretty fierce ballet.