Friday, March 27, 2009

I need a studio!!

I have to apologize for the lack of updates. The grading period just ended, so I've been so busy with makeup school work and such. I hate highschool.
But now I'm feeling good, and I can't wait for the last grading period to end!!

We went through all of Wizard of Oz last night quite smoothly. I think I'm getting to know my part, and now I can do more acting! Also, I was feeling quite vintage-y yesterday; hence my bold print dress and crocheted scarf. I wore those grungy vintage shoes I have, and I really think it was the last time wearing them. The sole is completely coming off. Goodbye cute, dirty, vintage shoes...

If you didn't know, I watched Moulin Rouge! the other night. It was the first time in about 4 or 5 years! And I fell in love with it all over again. Except I feel so stupid; I was crying even before it got halfway through the movie. And I'm not sure if that means I'm mature or immature. Either way, I don't feel my age.

In a couple of weeks is our museum show for spring, and I'm so excited! I'm doing Poppies while the other cast of Le Corsaire is doing the Trois. It's going to be a sneak peak of our big show, Reencuentro. We're putting everything together for the first time tomorrow; I'll definitely keep you updated on that!

I'm on the search for a prom date, only because I can't go without one. I just need to find someone to get me in, so I can have a wonderful time with my senior friends. I'm going to miss them so much, and I feel like I haven't spent enough time with them this year. Prom is needs to happen for us.

Two weeks from today I can get my driver's permit! I'm gonna pass because I know I will. Spring Break is around that time too, so I'll definitely be trying to get some awesome driving hours in!

I need a studio right now. No tights, no leotards, no buns, no classes...just me and that dancefloor!! Oh, how I wish someone would buy me my own studio!! I might go to the studio tonight to work on a little choreography and maybe record it for my YouTube channel...

xobria

No comments: