Monday, March 09, 2009

"Push Paul out first. He's the prettiest."

The cutest quote by Mr. John Lennon.

I went to Barnes & Noble today to pick up a copy of Hamlet for English and Watchmen. I'm really loving the graphic novel-ness. I'm such a nerd...but I'm really determined to finish it by the end of the week. Yeah, dude, I'll do it.

Sorry about the extremely short post yesterday. I wasn't really in the mood to blog which is not normal for me...but today I was acting really strange. I was getting angry at inanimate objects. Do you know anyone else that does that? Well, I got to school this morning, and my purse was really pissing me off for some reason. So I emptied out all my junk and stuffed it in my backpack, and I left my purse in my locker all day long. I was just so...angry at my purse! I'm so strange. Oh well...

Well, yesterday I just went swimming with one of my good friends. He is a fantastic swimmer, and he taught me how to do butterfly. I felt so out of shape, but I'm not made for swimming so that's alright. I even showed him a few ballet moves outside when we were out on the football field! Anyways, I think I looked quite uncoordinated out in the water no matter how awesome of a teacher he is. It was quite embarassing...but I think I'm starting to like swimming. It's a real workout. I'm going tomorrow to possibly work on my butterfly and just get some extra cross-training exercising in. I think I finally found the perfect cross-training sport. Ha!

I took a day off today...Not enough sleep and Shakespeare just ruins my life right now. Oh well, it was quite nice. Back to the studio tomorrow!!

Hope this wonderful weather stays,
xobria

No comments: