Tuesday, March 31, 2009

*snifflesniffle*

I went back to the studio today, and I wasn't as well as I thought I was. I felt fine until I started class. My respiratory system is just all screwed up right now; I could hardly breathe through class tonight. Glad I don't have classes on Wednesdays. I've got the sniffles badbadbad, and my throat is still really sore. Blech, this really sucks. Take care of yourselves, kiddos!

New pointe shoes came in! Got three wonderful pairs. I don't know what made them feel so good, but I was just really satisfied with every single pair. All you dancers know that you usually have to do something to your pointe shoes to break them in a little bit, but these just feel perfect. I got really excited; I couldn't stop jumping for joy.

Hip-hop routine for tomorrow.
xobria

No comments: