Monday, March 02, 2009

snowflakes drift down yearning to fall up.

I sure love these specs...too bad they're just 3d glasses with the lenses popped out. Humph, I need new glasses. I lost mine about a few months ago, and my eyesight is getting worse everyday!! I wanna request these frames though. Teehee.





Today was the first real snow day all school year, woot! I missed my orthodontist appointment this morning because I slept in, oops. I just relaxed all day.





Actually, I got to take a bubble bath!! The last time I took a bubble bath was probably when I was 10, ha! So, it was nice to soak my achy body for a little while. I've been listening to Lady Gaga's album all day long, and I actually kinda like it. It's very danceable, but I'll probably get sick of it within the next couple of days.


Then I took a buncha pics with my little brother. Some may say we look alike, but if you look at my baby pictures, I look like a girl version of my baby brother. It was funny because today he asked me, "Bria, are you in college?" So presh.




We even made a video of us singing "Love Story". It's so cute, but I have no idea how to upload it from my phone to the computer. Oh well...

School is cancelled yet again tomorrow. I couldn't stand not being in the studio today. Monday's are my fave at the studio!! But I'll be back tomorrow!!

snowsnowsnow,
xobria

No comments: