Wednesday, April 08, 2009

awkward

Today was just so gorgeous outside. It puts me in such a wonderful mood. I wore this cute little green dress today, and I accessorized with half of a heart but with a mask of confidence. However, I think I got to the point where I didn't need to pretend to be confident and over you; it just came naturally.
As much as I love that dress and how confident I felt in it, I still look so awkward in this photograph. The only good thing is that I look tall, ha! I think I just look...awkward!And I use to want to be a model....

My dear friend, Nathan, is so goofy! He was all cute and stuff when he asked me to prom today. Oh, boys...but I'm so stoked for prom! It's going to be so fun, and we're just going to have a blast! Now it's time to beg for that rad vintage dress that I found online...

I felt so happy and free today, and I most definitely didn't need you (almost capitalized it!) to be all stupid to piss me off just a little. I think it's really funny that you notice when I don't talk to you more than you actually pay attention when I am talking to you. Go have fun on that little beachy island with your stupid little speedo and huge muscles that you rub all the time. And go have fun with your sister that you're always saying is hot. Just leave already...
and the strage and annoying thing is is that I still talk about you all the time...

Today I went to the gym to work out. I've always been meaning to go to the gym, but since I can't drive myself I really couldn't do anything about that. So, finally my mother decided to try working out. And I realized that I could really pull of being a sporty chick! I had some Soffee shorts, a tshirt, Nike shocks, and my hair in a messy bun. I suprised myself. But things just got better when I went a full mile on the eliptical machine and then 8 miles on the bike machine! So intense, and I really feel good about it. I just felt like I had to get something off my chest, and doing some agressive workout seemed like the only way to deal with that. You should've seen me on that eliptical! I was hitting 6 mph! I think I'm gonna try to do a work out like that every week; as long as my mom is up to it.

spring fever,
xobria

No comments: