Wednesday, April 29, 2009

busybusybusy

I'm so excited because my prom dress finally came in today!! Look at this gorgeous thing, ha! But this is the only time I hate how "skinny" I am because this dress is so big on me!! I have no idea what I'm going to do because prom is this weekend, and I don't think that I could get it altered in time!! I tried taking it in myself, and I have no idea how to do it. It just looks so f'ed up! I really have to figure something out before this weekend because I can't go to prom with a dress that could fall off any second!!
We're finally getting our plans all together, and I finally saw Nathan's car yesterday. Ha, and I love it!

This week is definitely not a good week to have homework because I'm definitely not doing any of it...
xobria

3 comments:

chels_fearless said...

wowwww! your dress looks so beautiful! i really like it! i got a new dress as well! its on twitter thou.
i hope ya have fun at prom!
: )

xoxo,
Chels

JemmieSaur said...

That dress is so prettyyy! :]<3

bria ballerina said...

Hehe, thanks, ladies!!
(:

<3bria