Wednesday, April 22, 2009

dear theatre,

Welcome to theatre week!! We're heading over the theatre tonight, and I'm so excited. I don't think I've ever been this excited! This show is just huge. Can't believe I'll be performing by the end of the week! You should sooooo come.

Last night was the final studio rehearsal. It wasn't as bad as the weekend actually. I think I did better yesterday than I did the weekend, which is really strange for me. My blisters are healing, and that's what's making them hurt. It's not the actual blister that hurts; it's the skin around it because it's so inflamed and swollen. Ouch! I soaked my feeties again last night, and you guys should know by now that I fall asleep because the warm water just feels so good, ha! But I got up onto the loveseat and fell asleep again. For the past two nights, I've fallen asleep on the couch! Not even the big couch; it's the dinky loveseat! I'm going to make sure I fall asleep in my own bed tonight because I know I'll be crashing early. Ha, I have insomnia, but I love it.

I got my eye exam yesterday, and as I suspected, my eyes got worse. I've gotten a new perscription, and I'll hopefully get new glasses this week! The thought of new glasses and a show in one week just excites me! Ha, I'm such a geek, but I love it.

This morning I put a little bit of alcohol on my little blisters. I was told that it would burn like a *beep*, but it works wonders. I honestly didn't feel that much pain. It was just a little sting, and it was fine. I don't know what's wrong with me, but it really didn't burn that much! Ha, I'm a freak of nature, but I love it.

Ha, I'll be dancing all night, but I love it.
xobria

No comments: