Wednesday, April 15, 2009

like a record, baby

Remember that scholarship audition I did about a month ago? Yes, they finally mailed out the scholarship monies, and I got mine today! I received $200 towards the summer intensive I'm attending which in my case is Richmond! I'm so stoked for this summer, and now that I know I have $200 off my tuition it's getting better and better!

I posted this picture because this is my best friend, and oh how I miss the studio! Being on spring break and not dancing for a while is really killing me. Especially since we have our bigbigbig show next week! I'm keeping in shape with the awesome Wii Fit of course, and I even went to the gym today and stepped it up a notch by doing 10 miles on level 5. I'm really pushing it, ha! I'm really looking forward to rehearsal on Saturday because it's one of the last studio rehearsals. We have only two dress rehearsals next week before the show! Not good enough for me! I want and needneedneed more time in the theatre. You guys know how much I love the theatre. And I've been having this craving for the theatre for about 3 months now. Just can't wait...

Good thing about spring break is that I have more time on my hands. I've been getting a lot of work done (yeah, even if it is spring break, I gots a huge english project on my hands). Also, I've gotten a lot of ideas for choreography. I started a new piece this week, but it's only about 2 minutes long. Nothing too special, just experimenting with shapes and different movement. This means new videos on the YouTube channel! I'm still a wee bit sad about taking down the other dances on my channel, but it had to be done. Don't you guys miss them?

Today I had a nice cup of tea as I sat thinking for a while (like I said: a lot more time on my hands). And I suddenly had this feeling of guilt in my stomach. I started thinking of my past and how I felt and how amazing it was to feel that way. And I just can't believe I let a single person get in the way of that. I'll never let it happen again. I found the same little things that made me find the friends I need, and I think I'm going to need you even more lately. However, I feel like it's my fault it's just not the same anymore, and I guess that's why I felt so guilty...good thing I had a cup of tea.

Hot tea makes everything better,
xobria

No comments: