Friday, April 24, 2009

the performance tonight was spectacular. everyone performed beautifully. it's so great to see the transformation from rehearsing to performing. during dress rehearsal today, a few of us, including me, got upset over the dress rehearsal. i tried my hardest to keep positive for the performance.

But i put on my shirt that makes me think of Keltie and got ready for the show. I had some fun with my stage makeup and snacked on pez. and I was ready. i was so nervous that it was going to be worse than dress rehearsal, but thinking negatively never helped anyone. so I kept my feet warm and kept saying to myself "I'm fearless". And next thing I know, I'm workin that stage. it was awesome...

blogging from my phone is so weird, so I think I'll just finish this tomorrow...I'm so tired!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

chels_fearless said...

wow, honey both of you girls look sooooo amazing in that photo, seriously.
wow, i also have like 4 of those tops. in that color, blue, orange, and red.
im proud of you for saying " im fearless" over and over again. i make my students say that all the time when they get nervous, works everytime. ; )
hope you had fun!


xoxo,
Chels