Friday, April 03, 2009

one week.

This week has been really rough for me. I hate being sick, and coming back to dance while I'm still sick is so icky. I'm sniffling all through class, and my breathing is all strange. But I'm really getting better. My throat doesn't hurt anymore; it's just all this nasty congestion. I'm sure it'll be gone by this weekend.

Yesterday was one of the final rehearsals for Wizard of Oz before the big put together with all the levels of the school. We only have a couple more rehearsals, then off to the big studio and practicing quick changes! My arms are holding up a lot better for scarecrow, and I'm really happy about that! More pushups!

A week from today I will be able to get my learner's permit!! Woot! Driving around is going to be rad, and I can't wait till I can drive myself places instead of asking Mommy and Daddy to drive my huge butt somewhere. Besides, I'll look so little and cute in that driver's seat.

A week from tomorrow is our museum show! Sneak peak-ness coming your way! I'm encouraging people that aren't able to come to the actual theatre to come to the museum show because it's almost as awesome as being at the theatre. At the museum, you're up close and practically right in front of the dancers; something you definitely don't get to experience at the theatre. But you can always come to both, which would be totally awesome.

Said "promdate" still hasn't been found. However, the guy that I was thinking about asking just told me that he might not be going because the girl he was going to ask can't go...should I go for it? We're hanging out this weekend; perfect timing?

I wrote a song a couple of days ago, on April Fool's Day actually. It's probably the best song I've ever written, and I'm not just exaggerating. This song is a love song, but it's not your average love song. It's cheesy and bittersweet, but it has a meaning behind it that only I (and only a few friends whom I've told) know about. It's been inspired by none other than my first love-at-first-sight, my real love, my never-gonna-happen love...
It's entitled "I Wrote This For You".

Dear You, no more pressing buttons to me.
Dear You, I really like your voice; it’s lovely.

When I look into your eyes it goes la la la la la.
Maybe we should stop this talking bla bla bla bla bla.

Joking friends
Odd lovers’ ends
Reaction to the texture
Depending on the lecture
And in your favorite water
Never diving for you, ever

Dear You, I waste my wishes for your kiss.
Dear You, please get out of my head. I hate this.

When I tell a stupid joke you go ha ha ha ha ha.
When I say something so awkward you go bla bla bla bla bla.

Joking friends
Odd lovers' ends
Reaction to the texture
Depending on the lecture
And in your favorite water
Never diving for you, ever…again will I feel like this
Never will I know your kiss

The secrets we tell
I know you so well

Because it’s Yours Truly

Dear You, you know that this is going nowhere
Dear You, why should I act like I care?

Whenever you are on my mind it goes la la la la la.
Holy crap, I am in love…bla bla bla bla bla…

Joking friends
Odd lovers’ ends
Reaction to the texture
Depending on the lecture
And in your favorite water
Never diving for you, ever

Sincerely,
Me

The sun came out finally today. This rain is kinda making me depressed...I've always loved the rain, but not when it's been raining for 2 weeks straight!
Maybe going for a jog in a little bit...
xobria

1 comment:

JemAnachronism™ said...

I love the song. Its amazing. :D<3