Friday, May 29, 2009

bria, you are such a baby.

My internet is being all screwy, so I have to blog from my phone. And I wanted to talk about something really serious tonight too...

Well, I just want to say that I'm such a little girl. No matter how many times I say I'm tough, I'm really not. I met my weakness point today. On my walk home, I just started crying. We haven't talked in a week or two! And it really shouldn't be bothering me because I don't feel as attracted to you when we do talk...but it's not a matter of attraction. No, this is about love. And you still don't understand what love is. And I just wish that you could...with me.

My illness has gotten worse today. My throat iss so scratchy that my voice was cracking all over the place today. It's weird because I never lose my voice like this. I hate it...I sound like Miley Cyrus, ha!

3 days left of school!
24 days till Richmond!!!!
xobria

No comments: