Saturday, May 16, 2009

everything i've got.

We finally had a company rehearsal today. It just feels like we haven't had one in a long time...but I think it went really well and very smoothly. I think we're very ready for the performance next weekend at Festival in the Park! I'm so excited for that performance! It's definitely one of my faves because we get a great turn out, and it's outside! How often do you get to perform on an outside stage! It's so excited and definitely something different.

I wore this outfit today. I felt pretty ridiculous in it, but I still love that I can pull it off. I've been posting some looks on my Lookbook account. So, you should check that out!
http://lookbook.nu/briaballerina

Tonight was the video party at Abby's house, and we had a grand time like we always do. I ate so much food though! There was a just so much, and us dancers really eat more than a normal person should. I blame it on my fast metabolism and love for food. What can I say? I just love food! The videos were great. I can't believe how long ago Swan Lake was, and I can't believe how much we've all improved. It's really amazing how you get to see yourself and your fellow dancers grown and improve as you go on. It's all part of the journey, and it just reminds you how hard you're working which is one of the greatest rewards.
I think my favourite thing to watch tonight was Nutcracker. Reliving that moment of my hairpiece falling out and completely playing off of that was just so much fun! Definitely one of my favourite performances ever!

I'm a little upset at myself for how I feel right now...I'm giving/given you all I have to offer, and you're just so blind! Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I shouldn't be so obvious, yet I feel like that's not going to change anything. I wish I could just tell you everything now. Everything. But I just know that's just going to screw everything up even more. I just wish that I could experience a little of your..."love" (for a lack of a better word) before I leave for the summer. Just a little bit to leave with a little piece...I don't know if that will make things better or worse. I just want you. I really want you.

No comments: