Wednesday, May 20, 2009

just you wait...

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. There hasn't been much going on. It's the end of the year at dance, and school is just pretty much pointless from this point until we finish. I'm pretty much just gettin ready for the summer. I'm leaving in about a month from today, and I seriously can't wait! My friend called Richmond, and they said that we're rooming together! She said that after she leaves after the first 3 weeks that I'll have to room with someone different, but at least I'll get to be with my best friend for the first 3 weeks!! We're gonna wayyyyy too much fun, and I just can' t wait.

I seriously want to leave this place more than you will ever know. I'm sick of all this stupid drama that really just bores me to death. I don't want this anymore. I just want to find that place where I can be happy and that will ensure my dreams to come true. But I'm just afraid that I'll keep searching, and I'll be wasting my time when I have everything I need in front of me and I just look over it. I think that's one of my biggest fears. I don't want to look over anything. I want to get to the point where I want what I have.

This weekend is going to be just wonderful because I have my favourite performance of the year on Saturday!!! I'm so excited to shake my booty all over the place and just having so much fun on that stage! Then on Sunday, I'm going to Virginia Beach for the first time. I'll hopefully be able to get a new swimsuit before because I really want a new bikini to wear on that beach. I haven't been to the beach in years! I'm gonna be soaking up some sun, ha!

I'd like to start a new piece of choreography sometime soon, and I want it to be big. Something that means a lot to me...I think I already know what song I'm gonna use...

No comments: