Monday, May 04, 2009

PROMNESS.

Yay! Finally some time to get some pictures up and start talking about this awesome weekend! Prom was a blast, and I'm so glad that I spent it with my great friends. The fun we had was just legit.



So, here are a few pics from picture-taking-ness. I am so short! Geez, I was wearing really high heels, yet I am still shorter than Nathan. Let me just tell you, Nathan was the best prom date ever!! It's a good thing I went with him and not you because we actually have normal conversations, and we actually get each other. And don't forget that we have the same taste in music and love Pokémon about the same amount...actually I probably love it more than he does.





Dinner was interesting. I got vegetarian pad thai and some Thai iced tea (so rad!). And of course we went to McDonald's for dessert! We were classy enough to skip the drive-thru and just go into the place. KP and I just got ice cream cones, and the boys got their McFlurries.





Then it was off to the country club for the dance. KP and I had the cutest dates ever because they didn't know how to dance at first, but it got better. And we were seriously legit because we weren't grinding like everyone else! You call that dancing? Whatever floats your boat, but take it from a dancer...it's nice to dance face-to-face because that way you actually know if your date is having a good time instead of feeling their ass on your dick or their boner up your ass. And KP won prom queen which was sooooo rad! She totally deserved it. Oh, btw KP looked better in that dress than you did, Ms. Stupidhead!


Ha, Nathan and I had an adventure right before afterprom. We got to my house, and then I realized that no one was home. I even tried breaking into my basement door, but that was locked too. So, he drove me back to his house, and he got ready speedy quick while I waited in the car. Then we got back to my house, and I got ready speedyspeedyspeedy quick. Then off we were to afterprom! It was awesome. I went straight for the energy drinks, and that was the biggest mistake I made. I'm never ever drinking an energy drink ever again. I got a green Monster, and it tasted so nasty but I kept drinking it anyways. So, our afterprom theme was Mardi Gras, so there were a buncha poker tables set up. I went straight for the poker, but I sucked and lost all my chips. Dylan managed to get me some more, and I went straight for the blackjack. And let me tell you, that Monster started kicking in, and I started kicking ass at blackjack. It was pretty insane. I was getting all jittery and was taking risks and doubling all my bets. It was great. And when I started getting tired of winning, I had about 60 chips. I would so make it big in Sin City, ha! It was sicknasty. My friend (Steven) and his band played. They were tearing up that stage. And there's this kid with amazing teeth that plays drums, and yeah, I love his teeth. Just his teeth. (;


Then it was off to IHOP for some "breakfast", and then it was back home for just a few hours of sleep. I had Church just a few hours after that. It was funny because when I got home, I went straight to bed. I didn't even change. I had Mardi Gras beads on and everything.


But I think the best part of the night was the car rides with Nathan. We both have the same taste in music and take pride in it, so we were really jamming out. We sang to David Bowie, Radiohead, and Pokémon. Ha, we're both Pokémon nerds, and yeah, you're jealous. But the worst part of the night was that I kept thinking about you no matter what I said. I just called you stupid all night to get my anger out. I couldn't think of doing anything else. And I honestly kept wishing to myself that you would ask me to dance. Gah, and I hate myself for it too. I was there with Nathan, and not you, so why was I thinking about you all the time? I was almost in tears honestly...I guess it's that thing where those feelings will never go away. So, all these blog posts saying that I'm over you were definitely an attempt at trying to get over you, but I guess that will never happen no matter what. I'm so sorry...


I ended up having to go to rehearsal anyways yesterday; even if I was only running on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep. It was the final studio rehearsal for Wizard of Oz. The performance is this Thursday evening, and I think that we're ready as we'll ever be. All the little kiddies are excited, and I honestly can't wait to be the goofy scarecrow on that stage. It will probably one of my favorite characters on my resumé.
See you in the theatere!
xobria

2 comments:

Cristina Moreno said...

You all looked great!

JemmieSaur said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! You and your friends looked fabulous! :D<3