Monday, June 08, 2009

13 days!

I hate computers. Mine is screwing up whenever I want to get onto my blog! So, here I am phoneblogging again; good thing I have a full keyboard or this would be really annoying. I hope this isn't permanent...good thing I'll get a working computer for Richmond!

But lately I've been walking around in nothing but stilletos. I just love what they do for my legs. You all saw the laast picture, yeah? And it's just wild that I got both of these pairs at a consignment shop! You just have to keep your eyes open for great finds! Lately I've been driving around getting used to the road and such. My dad is so silly, but he's really smart if he stops goofing around. He told me while I'm driving that it's like dancing. There are certain rules that you have to remember, positions that are essential, and you have to have the mindset that you're not going to screw up. My daddy may be really cheesy sometimes, but he knows what matters to me.

I'll be out of here in 13 days!! Going to MD tomorrow!

No comments: