Thursday, June 18, 2009

updates!

I'm way behind on updates!
All this week I'm getting ready for Richmond and taking the first week of the company intensive. And we're learning flamenco! How fun! It's such a blast and I'm learning it from this sassy Colombian lady. She's so spicy, and she said that I was super sassy! I love flamenco, and she even taught us some salsa and rumba! I could salsa all day long!
My friend, Courtney, and I have been having a little fun with the flamenco skirts and making them into shorter, fabulous salsa outfits. Here's a look at some of our designs, ha!
So, you guessed it! I'm packing and just getting super stoked for Richmond! I went to the dance store yesterday and picked up a character skirt and a few more black leos. I got this fabulous leo design by ABT. It's so great, and I can't way to wear it!
I'm gonna make a promise to you that I'm going to update you so much sooner than this next time. Let me know what you're up to this summer too!

xobria

No comments: