Monday, June 01, 2009

we seem to contradict.

I took this quiz on Facebook called "what ballet are you?", and here's my result. And how wonderful is it that Romeo and Juliet so happens to be my favourite ballet. Then there's my analysis of what kind of person I am, and it's so strange how accurate it is. I really am passionate about dancing. It's just not a thing I've gotten myself into. It's what I'm born to do. And yes, I do put my whole self into things I love.
I love dancing. Therefore I've put my whole body and soul into making it the most important part of my lfie.
Then there are those things called relationships that I seem to love a lot. And for some reason, I put my whole self into relationships or friendships that never seem to work out, then I just end up getting hurt. It still doesn't make much sense to me as to why I keep putting my whole self into something that will most likely leave me getting hurt. But I think that's just the contradiction of the whole thing. I want to be able to find someone that will love me and never hurt me, but then I get myself into something that ends up hurting me anyways.

I was talking to my friend, Shane, about God and our opinions about religion. He and I have our own opinions about what we think God is or like, but he still contradicted himself completely. Then he said, "We contradict. It's human nature. I think that's the biggest contradiction in humans is the fight between logic and compassion."
He's a very smart guy. He may be very opinionated and goofy, but he has some serious stuff to say, and when he said that. It just made me realize that we have to decide everything for ourselves, but sometimes we can never make up our minds making us contradict ourselves many times.

Tomorrow is my last day of school, and it's a strange feeling because I feel like I'm ending the year the same way it started. I started this school year feeling like a nobody, and now I'm ending this school year feeling like a nobody. Somewhere in the middle there I know I felt like a someone, but it was only for a brief moment. I think before I knew it, I just started becoming a nobody...this isn't making much sense, but I think I just need to leave school, ha!
I'm so excited for summer! Leotards + tights + sports bras + Sunny D + late nights at the pool is going to be my summer. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Summer, here I come!
xobria

PS. new choreo coming a couple of days!!

No comments: