Thursday, July 09, 2009

happy birthday, sarah!!


This is my best friend, Sarah.
We've been dancing best friends for the past 3 or 4 years, and I don't think things will ever change between us.
We can stay up talking till the sun comes up about the craziest things, and we are so comfortable around each other no matter what. I don't think that the bathroom door ever closes!
I'm so glad that I got to room with her here in Richmond, but this week is her last week here because she only signed up to do the 3 week program. We're making it the best last week ever, and today was her birthday!! The hotel made her a cake and we pigged out! Typical dancers...We jammed all night long and watched SYTYCD with some other good friends around here.

This video was taken the first week here, and it pretty much defines how we are all the time.
Happy Birthday, Sirrahhh!!
xobria

No comments: