Thursday, July 23, 2009

i love me.

This is one of my most favourite pictures EVER. It's so cute, and so typical of us ballerinas! I'm the one with the tacky tape wrap around the right foot + awful turn-out.
Today was a lot of fun, but it was also very sad because it was our last day of real classes. Tomorrow is a dress rehearsal day. Not ready to leave!! We were messing around and just having some fun in between classes, and I got to do a couple of shoulder sits with the boys in my class. I have a video of it, and I'll put it up very soon. Hopefully by tomorrow! It was funny because I had to beg to do a shoulder sit, and the girls said, "Christian, do Bria!" And he finally agreed, and then they all yelled, "Bria, take off all your clothes!" It was so hilarious! I love our class! I'm going to miss everyone!!

Today was such a great day for me, despite my couple of injuries. I had a fantastic modern class, but my favourite part of today was the jazz class. We had a combined jazz class with the two highest levels, and whenever I have the chance to show off my flexibility, I do. Seeing that there were a few girls in the higher levels that weren't working as hard, I knew that I really had to show them what I was made of. I love some good competition because it really pushes me to do my best. It really disappoints me to see some girls in the higher levels that don't work so hard. It's just not fair. I'm here working my butt off to get as good as them, and they just lolly-gag along because they already know that they're on top. Well, I understand that they're already better than me, but when they expect to take our jazz class and confess that they're not good enough and still not try as hard as all of us, it just disappoints me. By the end of the jazz class, my legs were sweaty + my leotard was soaked. It felt so good. Then it was nice to come back to the hotel to lay on the garage roof + take a swim in the pool.

I was so sad to see Jason leave SYTYCD tonight. He was my favourite!!! I'm having a bit of trouble picking my favourite now...
Soon, I'm hoping to get tickets for the SYTYCD tour and the Rockettes' tour!!! I really hope that I can go see both, but if I had to pick, I would choose the Rockettes. I've wanted to see the Rockettes ever since I was a little girl, and I sure hope my parents will get me those tickets this year!! I'll finally get to see Keltie perform on a stage in front of me!! Oh, I can't wait!!

xobria

PS. sleepover tomorrow in room 518!!!

No comments: