Friday, July 10, 2009

strange.

Things are starting to get a little strange around this place.
From long sauna sessions to numb thumbs in the middle of the night...don't ask what's going on here because I have no clue.

This week went by extremely fast, and I'm going to be so sad when everything ends. This was definitely one of the best experiences of my life so far, and I'd never trade the friends I've made here for anything. The people I've met here are some really good friends and amazing dancers. Hopefully the paths of our dancing careers will cross again.

Since my room mate is leaving this weekend, I'm going to have to pack up my things as well to move to a room with another room mate. However, I honestly can't imagine having a roommate other than my best friend, Sarah. Oh well, I guess it's always good to make new friends. This is the mess in my room right now. I hate packing! It takes so much time and unpacking is just as bad, but I feel like I'm going to have to get used to it maybe? All the traveling I might have to do in the future? I really plan on traveling a lot when I get older. I just love going to different places and meeting different people. One of the thrills of living on this earth with so many different living people; it's just so exciting in my opinion.

Tomorrow is color leotard day.
Sunday is shopping.
Busy.
xobria

PS. I know I promised a video yesterday, but it was going to be a very silly dance that we did in a jazz class...however, the teacher forgot the music for it, so I'll try to have it to you all on Monday!
PPS. In yesterday's jazz class, we were doing jumps where you bring your leg around the back in attitude, and I discovered that I can kick myself in the face. Totally not expecting that. I think I'll get a vid of that too...

No comments: