Wednesday, July 29, 2009

surprise, surprise!

I woke up this morning to the usual messy room and a stinky dog not expecting today to be a very productive day. I did my usual honey facial mask, and then started watching MTV. Then I remembered that I should get a move on the surprise I have for all of you!! I know that your excitement has been bottled up for so long (not really)!! But here it is!

I went on TwitCam today and had a few watchers (like 2, ha!), and I announced my big surprise.
And remember, at the time, this was live, so I was trying to answer tweets and stuff at the same time as trying to talk!

I really want to know what you guys think of my idea + e-mail me if you're interested. briaballerinax@gmail.com

I also want to know why this universe is being so good to me right now? I just had the best 5 weeks of my life, and now I'm home and still feeling like I'm on top of the world. When people send me things telling me that I inspire them as much as Keltie Colleen really blows me away. I'm left speechless and in tears. I don't know what I've done to make so many people look up to me already. Sure, it's one of my goals to be a rolemodel to young people and aspiring dancers, but I never knew that some things would come to me at such an early age. This past year has really been the making of me. I've had little girls come up to me after a show and tell me that I was their favourite to watch even though I was only a corps swan in Act II Swan Lake. I've had random people come up to me and tell me that it's really great to see an amazing short dancer. I am so proud of myself for being that person at such a young age, and I don't want to let anyone down. I'm working so hard for myself and what all I aspire to be, and you guys just make it all worth it.
I never count how many followers I have on this blog or how many followers I have on Twitter. I count all the lives I've changed, and so far, it's more than I could ever imagine.
My family and closest friends are what really made me feel like I can really do this, and I really want to thank all of you that have been supporting me this whole time and continue to support me. I can never thank Keltie Colleen for being the most rad, inspiring, and fearless dancer I know. She can argue all she wants, but to me, she is the best dancer I've ever seen.

So, thank you again for all the wonderful tears and kind words you have all said.
Follow your dreams and listen to your heart. Always.
xobria

3 comments:

Rhi Dellio said...

LOL I totally watched you (stalkerrr) play a Panic! song, but I was doing my nails and got distracted so I stopped! Hahaha :)

bria ballerina said...

Blahh!! I deleted that video because it was so awful! But thanks for following and watching anyways, ha!

<3bria

MARITZA said...

bria, i like your idea of giving away your pointe shoes.

ive always wanted a pair to hang on my wall.
email me, itza322@aol.com

im really interested in getting a pair. so email me soon. :D

-maritza
clickurheels