Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"i feel like i haven't seen you in forever."

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he has figured out how to use his heart. He sent me this in a text about 10 minutes after we just talked for a while. It made me smile and made me feel like I was going down the big drop of some scary roller coaster. And I'm thinking to myself: "Maybe I'm the one that's not showing how I feel. Maybe I forgot how to use my heart well enough for him to figure it out..."
And how do I play the right cards? He keeps telling me about these theoretical cards that I should play right. I'm not following, but I have a feeling I have my own cards that aren't in the normal deck. That way I'll be able to read his hand all over his face. No pokerfaces for me, ha!

I hope you all are having a more relaxing week than I am. I'm just all over the place, but I'm really starting to get a hang of some homework which is always a good thing. Don't want to fall behind on these sorts of things. Also, I forgot to tell you that my English teacher has a Twitter for our AP English class. She wanted to try it out, and see if it was a little more helpful on keeping updated for the class. I thought it was pretty interesting because no one knew what Twitter was except me, ahh! I'm such a Twitter addict (as of Dec. 2008)!
I'm still getting so many comments about my Keltie Collen mantra cuff! I'm telling all the people who love it to get one. They won't regret it, and if they love mine, they'll love their own just as much, if not more, as I love mine. I can't wait to see her on the VMA's with Ms. Swift. Don't forget to Tweet her or message/e-mail her some sort of congrats because she is so excited, and we all know we're more excited than her. ;)

Friday night is the first football game of the season. I'm really excited, and since my 'rents will be out of town, I'm spending the night at some close family friends' house. This will be on interesting weekend!

xobria

PS. I'm taking a photography class this year, and I'm learning a lot already in this first week. And I found this picture of mine very interesting because of the diagonal lines (apparently they're very intriguing in a photo). What do you guys think? I'll definitely keep you guys posted on all my photo-taking!

No comments: