Wednesday, August 05, 2009

SYTYCD was insane tonight!! I love all those dancers, and quite frankly, I'm still not sure who's going to win. But right now, I am sure as fire that Jeanine is going to win. And if it were really possible, I would have Brandon win right next to her. They've been the best dancers on the show since their audition, and I'm so glad to see them in the final four.

I teared up a little tonight because the pressure was so high, and because I can both see myself and not see myself on that stage. And I think that's why I love Jeanine and Brandon so much. They've both been in that spot where they said, "I'm not good enough." But look at them now! They have the passion and the heart that got them to where they are now. This may sound really strange, but I see a little of myself in both of them. They're both so ready for the world and every challenge that it will throw at them. It's going to be a crazy night at my house tomorrow night. Whoever is going to win, I know that I'm going to be screaming my head off...

xobria

PS. This photo is to thank everyone who has seen that fire and passion in me from the start. I don't know where I would be without you! Thank you so much, and I love you all!!

No comments: