Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/10

maybe it's time that we become timeless.
Photo by: Bettina Pousttchi
A month from today I will be 16.
A whole year ago I was with someone else, and you forgot that I existed.
Maybe things would've been different if you remembered me long ago. If you took the chance to talk to me. If I took the chance to sit next to you.
Maybe things would be different.
A month from today I will be a whole year older. A whole year wiser. A whole year better.
Maybe things will be different.
Because you found me.
One month from today I'll be 16.



I went to the ortho this morning, and they're not lying this time, ha! They told me that I will be getting my braces off October 15, so I think that we should all throw a party for me and my braceless face that day. It's exactly 5 days after my birthday; what a great birthday present! I'm only hoping to get a car for my birthday, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'm putting together a really awesome party for my friends and I to celebrate my Sweet 16! I'm still thinking of a theme, but right now I'm really liking the idea of a rave themed party! The lights. The dancers. The buzz (I'm not talking about what gets you buzzed because there won't be any of that at my party, but I'm talking about how awesome you feel at a rave, lol). It's going to be a blast, and I'm just trying to get the last of the dets together!

xobria

No comments: