Monday, September 28, 2009

DECADE DAY

check out the pins on that babe! (30's lingo for: "check out the legs on that girl!")


Today's spirit day was Decade day. I dressed up as a pin-up girl from my favourite decade(s): the 30's/40's. Such glamour! I think I looked pretty legit, if you ask me. ;)

This week is going to be the craziest week of my life.

Homecoming week + theatre week + all my teachers deciding to give us tests week = INSANE.

But I think that's what's going to make this week crazy + amazing at the same time.


Tomorrow will be the first day in the theatre. And I can never express how much I love being in the theatre. It's my home. There's no other place I'd rather be (well, maybe being backstage/onstage with Kelts + Nicole, but that day will soon come). We'll be practicing me falling off the train. Backwards. As my stomach falls out of my ass. Again. But this time, I'll be 10 feet off the ground instead of 3. Oh my. I think I'll take a video of it. Yeah, I think I'll try that.


Tomorrow is also Nerd Day at my school. I think that I'm a nerd in my own way, however I will exagerrate tomorrow. There's nothing wrong with being a nerd. Plus, I love Taylor Swift for being that gorgeous + sweet nerd in "You Belong With Me". So presh. Us dorks have it good. Right, Kelts?


dorks 2² ever
xobria
PS. All you kiddies better be washing your hands! My sister got diagnosed with swine flu today! It's really having me worried. I can't afford to get sick. No one can. The doctor said she'll be fine in the a few days. However, she's highly contagious. So everyone has to be extremely careful around her. Keep clean, kids!!

No comments: