Thursday, September 03, 2009

i just got a shiver down my spine.are you talking about me?

i always seem to hold my breath when i'm around you.


I'm really sorry if I've been kind of distant lately. It's just him...he wasn't what I expected him to be.
Remember when I wrote about R/E? Reality over expectations? To be happy you either have to improve your reality or decrease your expectations? But then I realized that you can't lower your expectations until your reality has improved. It just can't work on one side. It has to work both ways or it just doesn't work. But I think I got my equation wrong. I tried to improve my reality by increasing my expectations about you. I was expecting you to sweep me off my feet just like they do in the movies. We were so close, yet so far. Literally. Things just didn't end the way I wanted. Or we wanted. Tomorrow's going to be different. We'll meet in our spot. You'll be surrounded by your "friends", and I'll just stand there being the good little girl that I am. You can't expect me to be like you! Or is that your expectation? Maybe you got the equation wrong too. Were you increasing your expectations by letting me into your reality? Or was your reality decreasing because you let me into your expectations?
Heartbreak is never over. But you're never as broken as you think you are.


As you can tell, I've been having a lot of fun with my ambition to become a photographer (the elevator lights in the last post was taken by me!). I've always been fascinated by photography, and this year I finally got the chance to take the class! Our first assignment is due tomorrow, and I think that I did a great job on it. I'm thinking about uploading my work to Flickr (like I said, I can never have too many websites!), so you guys can look at my work at a more convenient way. I'm discovering that I'm quite a natural at photography. One of the things on my list to do before I die is to be a photographer for a photoshoot someday. I'm not really quite sure for what kind of photoshoot I'm interested in being the photographer, but we'll see!

xobria

PS. I got yet another website!! http://www.weheartit.com/briaballerina
come see what I heart!!

PPS. keep the views coming on that Robinson Crusoe video!! My friend wants to be a big screenplay writer someday, and this was genius. He wrote every word of that narration (he did quote the book ONCE), but I was there when he was in action and it was a really cool process. Please keep watching!!

2 comments:

Simply Sarah™ said...

I love photography. I haven't decided if I want to go photography major or child care. but I've always LOVED taking pics. I just ran out of money to buy more batteries. lol.

I love your pictures though, you take some really good ones.

bria ballerina said...

Thank you!!
Photography is so fun! I'm getting a new camera soon!! A digital slr!!
(:

<3bria