Saturday, September 12, 2009

in my nature.

This is me.

This is you.

Things with me and you are getting pretty crazy. I never imagined myself with you. Maybe in a million years. But never now.
When I'm with you, I feel so amazing. It's as simple as that. The way you hold me and the way you say all the right things. It sends tingles all the way down to my toes that lasts for days. And you know that you have that effect on me. I just love it.
But at the same time, I feel so guilty.
I can't wait until you leave to live your dream. You'll be too busy, and you'll forget all about me. It's better off that way.
How sad is that story? I can't figure it out myself. I love him. But I can't wait until he's gone. It's not you're average love story...

Also, I want to warn all you boys who flirt with me. It's in my nature to flirt back. Look up what the stars have to say about Libras. One of the traits is "flirtatious". I can't help it. It's just in my nature! I really don't mean to hurt or lead you boys on. It's just that it's the way I talk....I'm just so bad!

Today's rehearsal was beautiful.
I finished the pas with John, and we're really starting to polish it up. The costume ladies are seriously amazing; they work magic!! My black dress is looking beautiful thanks to them, and I feel so fantastic in it!
R-E-S-P-E-C-T is really coming together! That song really gets us pumped, ha! I love dancing to old motown music! It's just so classic + energizing.
Ties is really coming together. I'm getting so excited for it, and I can't wait to fall off the train, ah!! Everything is just coming together; it's so exciting!!
Tomorrow is the open/public auditions for The Nutcracker. I always volunteer. Every year. I love seeing all the little kids and seeing their eyes light up when they know that they get to be a part of the magic of the Nutcracker. Nutcracker season is the most magical time of the year, and I love working with the kids!! Be there, or be square!!

xobria

No comments: