Friday, September 25, 2009

inspiration.


I am constantly being inspired.
Yesterday, my 4am friend, Dylan, walked into the dance studio. I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream. She's off at college right now, and all I could ever wish for was to be right up there with her. She's doing so great, and I'm so proud of her in all she does and is doing. We tried to catch up, which was very much needed, and she's back home because of the whole G20 situation up in Pittsburgh. Her school was closed down + boarded up. How ridic? But I'm so glad to see her because I can't go without seeing or talking to her for a long period of time.

We are constantly talking about how much we love our lives. How are lives have crossed paths, and we both love what we do. We both have the passion + drive to be the best dancers we can be. We wouldn't have it any other way. She always talks about the amazing people at the college that just don't dance. They live it. They breathe it. They are dance. And I just keep thinking about how I can't wait to be surrounded by people like that. Just hearing about it, I'm extremely inspired. I can't wait to be around people that will inspire me everyday.

What I also discovered is that I inspire myself. And I realized that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. People like Keltie Colleen, my girls in the company, Pedro, Kelts' Shu, and even YOU inspire me everday. But you can even inspire yourself. You should inspire yourself. I know that there those days and those things that you do that amaze you and make you so proud of yourself. Be proud of yourself! It's okay! Inspire yourself!


I saw this card while walking around in grocery store.
Find inspiration somewhere.
Anywhere.
Don't stop looking.
xobria

3 comments:

Michelle R said...

GAHD! i agree so much with you! lol
i think that blogging and readin keltie's and other girls' blogs changed my outlook on life and I love that! I love being inspired by music, quotes, or pictures! btw you look stunning in your costume :)

Keltie C. said...

bria. this is so pretty. you make such a beautiful swan!

bria ballerina said...

thanks, girlies!!
i miss doing swan lake so much!
i was made for four little swans!

<3bria