Monday, September 07, 2009

"oh, my love, my darling...


"...i've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time."

This song is how we are.
We finally had our moment.
For us.
And I can't stop thinking about how amazing today was and how amazing you make me feel. It's not going to last, I know that. But let's make it last for now before you have to leave. I want to spend more time with my face squished right up to yours and without a single worry. Not even about the time. Hopefully, you won't be afraid to dance with me.

I also want to let all of you know how amazing all of you make me feel.
You inspire me so much to keep dancing and keeping pushing myself. And seeing all of your responses to the new YouTube video just brings me to tears. That class pushed me to make an impression, and I think that I got a lot more out of it. I discovered that I'm seriously almost there. I honestly think that I'm halfway there. I feel successful right now, but I want to get that job. That will complete the other half of it. The fact that I feel successful at the moment makes me halfway there.
Get halfway there, guys. You can do it!
And thank you for all the views to the new video!! I have almost 150 in less than 24 hours! You guys are so rad!! Thanks again!!


"and time goes by so slowly."
xoxobria

No comments: