Monday, October 26, 2009

"don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."--dr. seuss

This week already feels great and beautiful. I feel so happy and free. I love the way the universe is working right now.
I'm going on a date on Friday night. With just a friend. Sometimes you just need to go out on a fun little date to get your mind off things. To unwind and have fun. This is exactly what it is. I'm going on a date to make myself happy and feel great about myself and this life that I'm living. I'm so ready for this new crazy shit the universe is going to throw at me because I'm just ready for something new. I'm done with this stupid old shit. Give me something new and something fun. I can't wait for this date and Halloween weekend. It's going to be amazing. Because I said so.
That is all.


xobria

No comments: