Thursday, October 08, 2009

it's getting harder + harder to breathe


When you pretend you don't notice me or don't txt me back, I just figure that you're doing the same thing. Don't worry about it. We should get used to it.

I found out that I'm doing the Kickin' Kringles dance again this year! I love this dance so much because it makes me feel like a Rockette. I always think of Kelts + Nicole kicking away in rehearsal during this time of the year, and I'll be able to be kicking along with them again this year! I also found out that I'm doing so much. Pedro is giving me so many chances to prove myself, and I couldn't be more thankful. I have so many performances and shows coming up that I don't know if I'll ever have a social life again, ha! But I'm extremely excited for what's coming up for me and the company. It might seem like too much, but to me, it's a dream come true!
My next show is on October 31st! Halloween! I'm doing the pas de deux that I did with John at the MoTown show. I really hope that I get to wear that wig again. Also, Nutcracker rehearsals for the company start this weekend. I'm going to be learning Marzipan for the show we're doing with the city's youth symphony coming up next month!

There is so much coming up for us, and I don't want to reveal it all! But don't worry because I will keep you all updated!

Toodle-oo!!
xobria

No comments: