Friday, October 09, 2009

perks.

"so, this is my life. and i want you to know that i am both happy and sad and i'm still trying to figure out how that could be."--from The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


This is my life.
I'm in this constant battle of trying to figure out how I can be such a happy person but have such sad stories to tell. It just doesn't make sense to me. I love having fun, and I'm a fun person to be with. But I've also had my heart broken, and I've spent nights where I just cry myself to sleep. Maybe we're not meant to be one or the other.
I'm Bria.
And these are my perks.
xobria

3 comments:

Melissane said...

"I'm in this constant battle of trying to figure out how I can be such a happy person but have such sad stories to tell."

Oh how I know that feeling.

I recently arrived to the conclusion that yes, I have empty and dark spaces in my life, and they won't go away; but it doesn't mean I can't be happy. Life goes on no matter what happens, it won't stop because your heart is broken or you lost someone you love. You have the right to take some time to be sad and to cry, and then you must get up and dance and live like you've never been hurt before.

Just be happy, you deserve it. I don't know you but I can tell you're a great person. Have fun today, whatever you're doing :)

bria ballerina said...

Yes, I know life goes on. And that's the greatest thing life can give us. More chances + more time.
I'm always moving. Onwards + upwards. But it's just good to know that I can cry, but still be a happy person.

We all have our perks in life.
These are mine.

Thank you so much. You're so sweet.
<3bria

Melissane said...

You're really nice as well :)