Tuesday, October 13, 2009

please please please just get out of my head.


I don't know how I managed to do it for so long.
But I managed to love someone with all my heart that didn't love me back.
I don't know how I made it through without giving up, but I've made it this far.
And I'm done.

He had another girl behind the curtain.
Another girl that rides in that passenger seat listening to our music. Another girl to tell him how amazing he is.
I feel so stupid + used. My heart hurts, and it's throwing you and our memories away.

But you just won't get out of my head! Why do I still feel like I should give you a chance? Why do I feel like it's not what I think it is?
It's exactly what I think it is, and I need to get back to reality.
My eyes are leaking because I know that I deserve better. I don't know why I thought that this was anything close to love. It was nothing like it.

I've given you everything, and I hear the truth.

Well here's another piece of truth:
I'm done with you.


Please don't talk to me. Get out of my life. Walk away & don't look back.
Just please. You've done enough to me and this little body. Just please......................................
Photo by: Toru Aoki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about your parents? I know they don't really love you, but that's life. Not everyone's life, but it's YOUR life. The life your parents chose for you.

Anonymous said...

'My eyes are leaking' ... that's poetic. Is it leaking clear or yellow, because one of them is a bad sign.