Friday, November 27, 2009

EDIT.


I am a recent convert.
I don't love Edward anymore.
I am now Team Jacob. And it's not because of Taylor Lautner. I promise.
It's because I realized that I need a big, tan, warm, muscular boy who will keep my little, tan, sort of muscular, always cold body warm.

And although physically you look like a Jacob. You seem to cause me the same pain Edward does to Bella. And I'm going to be stronger than Bella. I'm going to be strong enough to walk away from something that walked away from me.

2 comments:

Cpark said...

Okay, you don't know me, and I feel like a creeper, but I saw your comments on Keltie's blog. I wanted to see what you were blogging about. And I just wanted to say. Yay! Power to you. I don't think girls should look up to Bella. I have two little sisters who LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. But I don't want them to say, "I want to be Bella." I find that she is terribly weak and whiny. You can be sooo much stronger than her!! My friend recently said this to me, "Sometimes you have to forget what you want and remember what you deserve." It spoke volumes to me. Sometimes I want something because it is familiar and easy. But I know I deserve better. Remember you deserve the best, and don't let anyone tell you or make you feel differently!

bria ballerina said...

Yes! It seems so much easier and quick (for lack of a better word) to just get what you can or something you already know. But that takes the fun out of finding love. Love to me is all about discoveries. About yourself. And your lover. And I'm slowly (but surely) learning how to only get what I deserve. And nothing less.

Your friend is very wise.
And you are awesome.
<3bria