Thursday, November 12, 2009


"a stupid mistake in life is thinking the one who hurt you the most, won't hurt you again."--unknown



I believe that there is good in everyone. Some are harder to find. While others where it on their face. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were good. And the moment I shook your hand and we exchanged "hello's", I knew that you were going to hurt me. And even though I knew there was good in you, and that I believe that there is good in everyone, and that you should expect the best out of everyone and everything, I just knew you were different. It all started with a "hello". Everything does. And I can't help but laugh at how it always works out that way. And I can't help but cry how it's come around full circle again. You and I will always be unfinished business, and I think we both just have to accept that....


Lately, I've been getting a lot of criticism about my blog and what I write in it. Messages about me being "conceited" and that I'm "trying too hard" have trickled into my anonymous truthbox + facebook page. Don't get me wrong. The interwebs is an amazing thing. It connects us with people + family across the world and make new friends in other states. Also, people get discovered and people get jobs through the interweb. But the worst thing about it is that people think that just because people can't see your face or hear your voice it's okay to say hurtful and mean things. It's not only happening to me. It's also happened to the amazing Keltie Colleen. She's a grown woman. She doesn't have time for your foolish games. And neither do I. Sure, you can think that I'm the msot self-centered person in the world while others will think that I'm just another wanna-be. But think all you want because I'm not going to change what I write on my blog or dance on that dancefloor because a few people don't like it. Because the way I look at it is that dancers are always wanting to please people. Whether it's when we're dancing or when we're not. It's just in our nature. But because we're so driven + determined, most of the time it doesn't matter. We just want to dance.



Just dance.

No comments: